OUS FARCITS DE TONYINA - TUNA STUFFED EGGS


This eggs are just so tasty I have been eating them since I can remember. It was a staple dish in our household when I was growing up in Catalonia. Children just love them!

INGREDIENTS
6 large eggs, boiled
1 x 185 g tuna in oil
6 - 8 anchovy fillets (optional)
1 Tbsp capers (optional)
1/2 cup mayonnaise - I use Norganic golden soya mayonnaise or make my own
A few capers for decoration or caviar or fish roe

METHOD:
Boil the eggs and let them cool.
Peel eggs, cut in half and put the white halves on a platter.
Drain the tuna and add to a bowl. Add the yolks.


Mash well tuna and yolks.
Add chopped anchovy fillets and capers to mixture.


Add 2 - 3 Tbsp mayonnaise to the bowl and mix well.


Fill the white halves with the mixture and smooth the tops.



Pipe some mayonnaise on top of eggs and decorate with capers or whatever you want to use.
Serve with a salad.


SERVES 3 - 4


Comments